Our Children’s Combination Kit contains our most popular and useful homeopathic combination remedies for children from birth and should cover most situations you’re likely to come across.
The remedies are suitable for all ages so you don’t need to limit their use to the children, adults can benefit too.
Presented in a neat little zip around pouch, this kit’s the perfect size to pop in a bag or backpack for a day out or short trip.
For more detail go to the Notes tab.
- A.B.C. (Aconite, Belladonna, Chamomilla 30c)
- Cold & Flu Combination
- TS Acutes
- Cough – Chesty
- Gastro Combination
- Immune Boost
- Kalm Kids
- Get Prepped (previously known as Winter Prep)
Supplied in 10g pilules (approximately 110 doses per bottle)
Children’s Kit Flyer
Note: The picture is for illustration purposes only and may not contain the remedies listed above.
If you’re looking for a kit with remedies suitable for the very early days and months, take a look at our Mother & Baby Kit which has a slightly different mix.
Use only as directed.
Always read the label or information supplied.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
These notes are a general guide.
Do read the individual directions on each product (both on the label and in the store description) to ascertain whether usage differs to the suggestions here.
Babies under 6 months – 1 drop
Babies 6-12 months – 2 drops
12 months and above – 4 drops
Give 1 or 2 pilules regardless of age.
Crush between 2 clean teaspoons if you are giving to a baby and you are uncomfortable with giving whole.
Homeopathy is about quality, not quantity!
Directions for Use
See the individual product description or the label on the product for how often to give.
10g pilules: approximately 110 pilules
25ml drops: approximately 120 doses at 4 drops per dose
For any questions you might have on how, when, what, how often, what size bottles, giving remedies to babies, etc, look in the FAQs.
About Our Essences will give you a rundown on the Soul Harmonics and WyldChyld Essences, how to use them and how to care for them.
The Kit Information drop down will give you the flyers for our kits.
Articles has information about homeopathy generally.
The items above are also accessible under the Information tab on our home page.
Our SEARCH BAR is very functional. When you put in a search request it will list products, then posts, then the pages your information may be found on so scroll down through the list that comes up.
And if you still don’t find what you are looking for, drop us a line via the contact page.
Our homeopathic remedies and kits are suitable for the management of self-limiting and minor ailments and illnesses and not for the home treatment of chronic, ongoing or serious conditions or named diseases. For any ongoing chronic condition, it is important to be assessed or examined by your healthcare professional or specialist. If in doubt as to the appropriateness of a product to a particular situation, consult your health care practitioner, GP or Emergency Department.
Homeopathy is a traditional medicine and is deemed to be low risk by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. The remedies are effective when used in accordance with the homeopathic indications. It may be used in conjunction with other medicines. The information on our website and in this article does not constitute medical advice. It is referenced from traditional homeopathic texts and is for information only.
Always seek medical advice in emergencies. Use only as directed. Always read the label or information supplied. If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Children’s Combination Kit
- A.B.C. – Aconite, Belladonna, Chamomilla 30c – the most frequently indicated remedies for small children for beginnings of acute illness, teething, fever and similar. Always seek medical advice for fever in a child under six months old.
- Cold & Flu Combination contains the most indicated remedies for the start of a cold and flu.
- TS Acutes – Kali Mur/Ferrum Phos/Nat Mur 6x for the start of any illness has been one of my favourite children’s remedies for acutes for years. If you’re not sure what to give then TS Acutes is a good starting point.
- Cough – Chesty Combination for those minor coughs which sometimes appear as part of an acute illness. We also stock a Dry Cough combination – available separately.
- Gastro Combination – Always keep a bottle of this in the home as children so often go down with gastro bugs in the middle of the night or on the weekend. For those minor bouts of diarrhea and vomiting this combination will frequently help settle symptoms down.
- Immune Boost – combining some of the best immune boosting herbs in a homeopathic form, this remedy is easy to take and palatable for small children. Use alongside indicated remedies in an acute illness.
- Kalm Kids – for those situations where everyone is a little hyped up or excitable, this remedy is soothing and settling.
- Ouchy Combination – useful for first aid situations to assist in the soothing and healing of bumps, bruises, scratches, bites and other minor wounds and injuries. Helpful in cases where you feel you need to give 3 or 4 remedies to cover all eventualities and you’re not quite sure what to give and in what order! Also available as a gentle soothing Ouchy Cream.
- Get Prepped – (originally known as Winter Prep) was created as an annual support remedy, containing traditional homeopathics which relate to the illnesses seen in the northern hemisphere in the previous winter. We tweak this most years to reflect what is going on out there! In addition to providing support, the remedy can be used to manage symptoms should they arise. Take once a week as required. Take 3 times a day for first 3 days of an illness along with any other indicated remedy. Great for kids in childcare or new to school.
- Congestion – This combination aims to help promote recovery from lingering coughs, sinus congestion and mucous following a cold or flu. The remedies in the combination address sticky, stringy, copious and persistent mucous in the sinuses or on the chest following a cold where the homeopathic indications fit the picture.
Supplied in 10g sucrose, approximately 110 doses per vial.
Our kits are suitable for the management of self-limiting minor ailments and illnesses and not for the home treatment of chronic, ongoing or serious conditions or diseases.
Homeopathy is deemed to be low risk by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. The remedies are effective when used in accordance with the homeopathic indications. If in doubt as to their appropriateness to a particular situation, consult your health care practitioner, GP or Emergency Department.
Use only as directed. Always read the label or information supplied. If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.