How we process your order
- Express orders take priority.
- Items via standard post will normally be shipped within one to three working days, but usually if they arrive before 12pm EST we try to get them out same day. At times when demand is high it may take longer.
- Our cut off for getting your order into our system is 12pm each shipping day.
- If you place a large order and require express post, we may not be able to ship same day.
- We try to ensure that as many items as possible on the website are available from stock.
- Please note that all orders for individual remedies and some kits are handmade as they come in.
- Shipping is FREE Australia-wide on orders over $120.
- We have a flat rate of $11 shipping on orders under $120.
- Express post is available in the checkout at a cost of $16.00 for orders valued under $120.
- We offer an upgrade to express post on orders over $100 for a small additional fee.
- Local pickup: we offer local pickup in the checkout for items collected from Shearwater, Tasmania.
- Orders are sent by trackable bag/satchel either through Australia Post or sometimes via local courier.
- You will receive an email with the tracking number included.
- Should your order fail to arrive or there is some other issue with this part of the process, please contact Australia Post for assistance in the first instance.
- Express post does not imply next day delivery to all areas, but will usually be maximum of 2 days from despatch. There have been times express post has taken longer due to Australia Post delays and we have no control over parcels once they are dropped at the post office.
- Standard post – Australia Post suggests standard post may take 5-7 business days to reach you, but this can vary depending on a number of factors. We always suggest express post if you need your order in a particular timeframe.
- Please check the tracking first if you think your parcel is overdue, then contact Australia Post.
We do not ship outside of Australia, except by prior arrangement, due to the cost and customs regulations in other countries.
Please request a quote for international shipping before placing an order.
We reserve the right to refuse to ship some products to some destinations.
- Website purchases are by debit/credit card, Paypal, Afterpay and Paypal Pay in 4 (similar to Afterpay – payment over 4 fortnights).
- Payments by debit/credit card run through the ANZ eGate secure payment system.
- If available, if you choose to pay by bank transfer your order will be shipped once your payment has arrived at our bank. We do not recommend bank transfer for express post orders.
We offer a complementary consultation of up to 10 minutes in case you want to check you are buying the right products and get answers to any questions you may have.
This is not designed to discuss health concerns. If you need help with an ongoing health issue please contact Melanie for an appointment.