- Shipping is FREE Australia-wide on orders over $100.
- We try to ensure that as many items as possible on the website are available from stock.
- Please note that all orders for remedies and kits are handmade as they come in.
- If an item, such as a book, pouch or similar, is not in stock, we undertake to e-mail you within two working days to advise of stock status and shipping details.
- Express post takes priority and we will ship the same day if your order arrives before midday EST. Should you place a large order we may require time to prepare your items and reserve the right to ship on the following day.
- Express post does not imply next day delivery to all areas, but will usually be maximum of 2 days from despatch.
- Standard post: Items in stock will normally be shipped within one to three working days, but usually if they arrive before 12pm EST we try to get them out same day. At times when demand is high it may take longer.
- Standard post: Australia Post suggests standard post may take 5-7 business days to reach you.
- On orders under $100, postage is a flat rate of $10.00.
- Express post is available in the checkout at a cost of $15.00.
- Orders are sent by trackable bag/satchel either through Australia Post or local courier and you will receive an email with tracking.
- Please check the tracking first if you think your parcel is overdue, then contact us if necessary.
- Local pickup: we offer local pickup in the checkout for items collected from Shearwater, Tasmania.
- Overseas orders – see below.
Please note: Express post does not imply Guaranteed Next Day Delivery and parcels can take up to 2 working days for delivery.
Postage – International
- Deliveries outside Australia are sent by airmail. We are happy to advise you of the cost prior to shipping – please ask.
- Delivery time varies depending upon your location. An estimate can be given to you when the order is confirmed.
- Please consider requesting Registered Post for your item as once we have put your item into the postal system we cannot be held responsible for it not arriving at its destination. Registered Post can be added. Please ask. Should a parcel not arrive we will of course do everything we can to solve any such issue where possible through the Australia Post system.
- Website purchases are by paypal, credit card, Afterpay and bank transfer.
- Payments by credit card run through our secure payment system.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer your order will be shipped once your payment has arrived at our bank. We do not recommend bank transfer for express post orders.
All our base remedies are purchased from the best homeopathic pharmacies in Australia, New Zealand and the UK, and prepared according to European Homeopathic standards so you know they’ll be effective.
We do not have room to list all remedies and potencies so if there is something you want but don’t see, please email us to check if available.
We have an extensive remedy bank and can supply a wide range of common remedies but do bear in mind we are a clinic/dispensary rather than a homeopathic pharmacy and there are regulations around what we are allowed to dispense.
We can provide vegan remedies in our single remedy range only for a small additional charge. These remedies are hand made to order on our vibrational potentiser.
We do not offer vegan remedy options for our kits due to the cost of handling. However, please enquire if you would like to know the additional cost on any of our single remedy kits.
We do not dispense potencies higher than 200c via the shopping cart but will dispense above a 200c if you are a homeopathic practitioner or we have a request from your registered homeopath or naturopath. Prices may differ from those in the store.
If you place an order for a Pick Your Own Pack and list the remedies you require without specifying a potency, we will automatically send you the remedy in a 30c.
All our kits are made up individually when you order them. This does mean that occasionally there may be a slight delay if you have placed a large order.
Do be aware that the shelf life on drops is not as long as on pilules and they are easier to contaminate. We recommend pilules for all kits and remedies that will travel or which are required to last a long period of time.
Glass or plastic
Replacements & Refunds
- Please choose books and other items carefully as we do not exchange or refund unless they are damaged or faulty.
- For hygiene/quality reasons, once we have dispatched kits, homeopathic remedies, creams and neti pots we are unable to replace or refund unless the contents are incorrect or goods are damaged.
- Please advise us within 7 days of receipt of any claims, error, damage or discrepancy. No returns will be processed without authorization in writing from Elements of Health.
- If you wish to request a return for either refund or replacement, please e-mail via our contact page.
- Replacement of items and refunds are given at the discretion of Elements of Health. We operate to the following guidelines:
a) Refunds/credits apply to the cost of the item only. We do not refund postage paid unless the error is ours.
b) After 10 days the level of refund may be reduced.
c) After 30 days all orders are final, and refunds are not applicable.
- Cost of returns will be borne by Elements of Health only where the error is ours, in which case return postage cost will be included in refund/credit.
- Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include our email with return number, your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned.
- Orders for homeopathics which are cancelled prior to shipment will incur a restocking charge on individually prepared items such as single/bulk remedies.