- Please choose books and other items carefully as we do not exchange or refund unless they are damaged or faulty.
- For hygiene/quality reasons and because all items are prepared to order, once we have dispatched kits, homeopathic remedies, creams and neti pots we are unable to exchange or refund unless the contents are incorrect or goods are damaged.
- Please advise us within 7 days of receipt of any claims, error, damage or discrepancy. No returns will be processed without authorization in writing from Elements of Health.
- If you wish to request a return for either refund or replacement, please e-mail via our contact page.
- Replacement of items and refunds are given at the discretion of Elements of Health. We operate to the following guidelines:
a) Refunds/credits apply to the cost of the item only. We do not refund postage paid unless the error is ours.
b) After 10 days the level of refund may be reduced.
c) After 30 days all orders are final, and refunds are not applicable.
- Cost of returns will be borne by Elements of Health only where the error is ours, in which case return postage cost will be included in refund/credit.
- Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include your order number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned.
- Orders for homeopathics which are cancelled prior to shipment will incur a restocking charge on individually prepared items such as single/bulk remedies.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please send us an email.
Contact us via the contact form for any other questions related to our returns policy.