More and more parents have questions about immunisation/vaccination and want to undertake this in a way that supports their child’s long term health. While the jury is still out in some circles on whether vaccines can cause autism, etc, some children certainly seem far more susceptible to reactions than others.
The choice to vaccinate or not has now become less of a choice and more of a requirement and many families are worried about the impact on their child’s health, particularly if they have already reacted to a vaccine.
Fortunately homeopathy has much to offer in this area and Melanie has used her long experience of supporting children’s health to formulate a support program for families who must vaccinate in order for their family to receive the relevant Centrelink benefits or for a child to attend childcare or school.
We will support you in whatever choice you make to the best of our experience which means no judgement about your choices and the provision of options to fit your situation as appropriate.
Our stance is pro-information – not anti-vaccination!
Homeopathy offers a number of options which may help you make an informed decision.
We know your decision can be a difficult one and you sometimes need to talk to someone with a balanced opinion. You are welcome to book a short appointment to discuss your options with us, either in person or by phone or skype.
Supporting your child through the vaccination process
Our ImmSafe Program has been designed to offer very specific and targeted support to the system while a child undergoes vaccination.
- The remedies which underpin the program have been in use for many years, but we have now formulated them into an easy to follow protocol.
- The program mirrors the vaccines being given and may enhance their effectiveness.
- The program includes two of our immune boosting homeocombinations to support the system and enhance the outcomes.
- The program is available as a pack of remedies which covers all immunisations from birth to 18 months of age and for catch up programs or can be tailored to fit the individual situation.
- The program is supplied with full instructions, a record card and a level of support through the process as required.
- A short consultation is required to dispense the program, the ImmSafe remedies for single vaccinations or a catch up program, due to the nature of the homeopathics being dispensed.
- Part of the consultation process is to look at the child’s current state of health and vaccination status and recommend the best approach to undertaking their schedule.
- The consult can be undertaken by phone, skype or face-to-face if you are in Southern Tasmania.
Contact us for full details and price for the ImmSafe Program.
There are a number of other options which may help support your child at this time:
- Our Safe Vacc Combination can be given on its own to alleviate minor symptoms of pain, bruising and discomfort. It may also assist in supporting the system generally during vaccinations, however, it does not offer the same level of support as the ImmSafe Program remedies.
- We supply both the Safe Vacc Combination and our Immune Boost Combination as part of our ImmSafe Program pack for the best possible outcome and have seen the effect of this through experience.
- Split up the needles where you can. If this is not possible, we have a protocol for using the ImmSafe Program in this situation. Please contact us if you have purchased your program and need additional support.
- Give Vitamin C and Zinc before and after vaccines (check with your health food shop or naturopath for dosages).
- Our ImmSafe Program information pack provides a wealth of suggestions on diet and nutrition for this time.
- We now know there is a strong connection between gut health, vaccination and general health. Support the gut with good quality probiotics.
- Include our homeopathic Probiotic Kefir 6x which encourages the gut to produce good bacteria and enhances the action of probiotic supplements and foods.
- Use Homeoprophylaxis alongside vaccination to ensure your child has the best support available, particularly against Whooping Cough and Measles.
- Where there is a family history of particular conditions, undertake constitutional (whole person) treatment (see below) at an early age to build a strong and healthy immune system, better able to tolerate vaccines.
- Where there has been a reaction to a vaccine, undertake homeopathic treatment to assess and manage health issues including applicable homeopathic protocols in relation to vaccines.
Contact us for full details and price of the ImmSafe Program.
For those parents who choose neither conventional vaccination or homeoprophylaxis, we strongly recommend constitutional care from a registered homeopath to build a strong immune system and address inherited tendencies. No child is born with a clean health-slate and it is helpful to address the conditions inherited from the family at an early age for best health outcomes.
We also suggest treatment of acute ailments with homeopathy to maintain a good level of health and immune response. Diet and nutrition is important if you choose not to vaccinate.
If you know or suspect your child has been unwell since a particular vaccine, homeopathy offers a number of options. In addition to constitutional treatment using single homeopathic remedies, we also use our own detoxing program specific to vaccine-related issues based on work by the late Dr Tinus Smits (www.tinussmits.com).
This form of homeopathic treatment has shown good results in children who have not been helped by other therapies and will often bring additional improvement in those who have. I have wide experience of chelating and detoxing heavy metals using homeopathy and long experience of using hair tissue minerals analysis (hair analysis) to assess and prepare programs for children and adults.
Be informed before you vaccinate.
Contact us for full details and the price of the ImmSafe Program.
Homeopathy is a traditional medicine. It may be used in conjunction with other medicines. For any ongoing chronic condition, it is important to be assessed or examined by your healthcare professional or specialist. Always seek medical advice in emergencies. The information on our website does not constitute medical advice. It is referenced from the texts approved by Therapeutic Goods Administration and is for information only. If in doubt as to the appropriateness of a treatment seek advice from your homeopath.