The ImmSafe Program:
Targeted support for your child’s (or your own) vaccinations
We now have a version for the latest global roll-out of “you know what” and to support flu jabs
We are limited in what we can tell you about the program due to regulations, so read the short explanation below and then request the information pack to read more.
More and more parents have questions about vaccination and want to undertake their child’s needles in a way that supports their long-term health.
In order for many families to receive the relevant Centrelink benefits or for a child to attend childcare or kinder, children must be fully immunised according to the Government’s National Immunisation Schedule.
Supporting your child with targeted homeopathic protocols (and adults too) through this process is the purpose of our ImmSafe Program.
Our aim is to take some of the worry out of vaccinating and give you tools to help support, rebalance and detox the system in a dynamic way.
Many workers in aged care, people wanting to visit loved ones in nursing homes and other health care professionals are also now being required to have additional and new vaccines at this time.
While we’ve supported adults for as long as we’ve supported children, we now have a separate pack if you are requiring vaccination for work and need some support particularly for these newer vaccines.
Immunisation or vaccination — what is the difference?
Vaccination involves receiving a vaccine from a needle or drops in the mouth. This is done by your healthcare professional.
Immunisation is the process of both receiving a vaccine and becoming immune to the disease as a result.
This can be a challenging time for those who feel they would prefer not to vaccinate, but find they have no choice. Some parents are anxious about the process and at times social media discussion can heighten this feeling.
Homeopathy has much to offer by way of support while undertaking vaccination and we have used our long experience of supporting children’s health, plus resources from other practitioners, to formulate our ImmSafe program, which runs alongside the Government National Immunisation Schedule.
We know your decision can be a difficult one and you sometimes need to talk to someone with a balanced opinion. You are welcome to book a short appointment to discuss your options with us, either in person or by phone or skype.
The ImmSafe Program:
Supporting your child (or yourself) through the vaccination process
Our ImmSafe Program has been designed to offer very specific and targeted support while you or your child undergo vaccination.
- We’ve been supporting individuals through this process since 1998 in a variety of ways.
- In 2013 we formulated some of the best homeopathic support remedies into an easy-to-follow program after increasing numbers of vaccines in the Government’s National Immunisation Schedule.
- In 2021 we’ve formulated a new protocol to support this years vaccine roll outs
- The remedies which underpin the program have been in use for many years by homeopaths and in our own clinic.
So what do you get?
- One homeopathic remedy which mirrors each vaccine being given – the ImmSafe Remedies to support the system and detox at the same time.
- Two of our standard immune support remedies for best possible outcomes and to further support the system: our Safe Vacc Combination and Immune Boost Combination which have been in general use in our clinics for well over a decade. All ImmSafe Programs dispensed (whether a whole pack or for just one vaccine) come with these support remedies (or a variation for the new 2021 vaccine roll out).
- The program is supplied as a pack of remedies which covers all needles from 6 weeks old to 18 months of age and standard catch up programs, or can be tailored to individual requirements if you are doing a catch up program or vaccinating for work or travel.
- If you’re coming to us before the birth, then you may want to add ImmSafe Program support for the needles given just after the birth and to mum during pregnancy.
- For adults needing to be immunised for work, we have a separate pack available or can tailor to your employer’s requirements based on long experience.
- We also include our most current Winter Prep remedy in all full kits purchased, which can be helpful for children who are mixing socially and particularly if they are in daycare or new to school, and as an additional support for adults. This is a general cold, flu and bugs support remedy which we tweak each year to match the current environment. Despite its name, we suggest using this at all times of the year for babies and small children out in the community!
- As an optional extra you can add our homeopathic Probiotic Kefir 6x to your program. This is a homeopathic gut support which helps the gut to rebalance and detox through the process, encourages the production of good bacteria and enhances the action of probiotic supplements and foods already being given.
- The program is supplied with full instructions, a record card and a level of support through the process as required.
What do we suggest?
- We do suggest you try to give only one needle per visit where you can, ie give them one at a time, for best outcomes. If this is not possible, we provide a protocol for using the ImmSafe Program in the situation of multiple needles at a visit.
- A short consultation is required to dispense the ImmSafe Program due to regulations around these particular remedies. This is a great opportunity to discuss your concerns and understand the process and the support we offer with the program.
- Part of the consultation process is to look at the current state of health and immunisation status of you or your child and suggest the best approach to undertaking the schedule.
- The consultation is undertaken by phone or skype.
We’ve surveyed our parents
Over the eight years of the program, we’ve surveyed our parents from time to time to assess the outcomes of the program and the results over the years have been positive, as has the feedback we regularly receive through our clinic.
The information pack on the ImmSafe Program, includes some of the feedback parents gave us, as well as our recommendations based on this feedback. It’s a bit of a tome because we’ve spent eight years writing, surveying and collating information on the ImmSafe Program, as well as more than 20 years observing the process of immunisation in our clinic.
There are a number of other options which may help support your child at this time should you choose not to use the full ImmSafe Program. The remedies suggested will provide some support, but not to the level of the ImmSafe Program:
- Our Safe Vacc Combination can be given on its own to alleviate minor symptoms of pain, bruising and discomfort. It may also assist in supporting the system generally during vaccinations, however, it does not offer the same level of support as the full ImmSafe Program.
- Our Immune Boost Combination also gives some additional level of support, however, again it does not offer the same level of support as the full ImmSafe Program.
- Check with your health food shop or naturopath for supplements which can support the immunisation process.
- We now know there is a strong connection between gut health, vaccination and general health. Support the gut with good quality probiotics and healthy nutrition for mum and bub. Include our homeopathic Probiotic Kefir 6x which encourages the gut to balance and detox, produce good bacteria and enhances the action of probiotic supplements and foods.
- Consider our Winter Prep remedy as an additional level of support for children who are mixing socially and particularly if they are in daycare or new to school. We suggest this at all times of the year, despite its name and we tweak it each year to match the current environment.
- Where there is a family history of particular health conditions, undertake constitutional (whole person) treatment (see below) at an early age to build a strong and healthy immune system, better able to tolerate vaccines.
- Where there has been a reaction to a vaccine, undertake homeopathic treatment to assess and manage health issues, including applicable homeopathic protocols in relation to vaccines (see the page on Vaccination Detoxing).
Contact us for full details and price of the ImmSafe Program.
For those parents who choose neither conventional vaccination or homeoprophylaxis, we strongly recommend constitutional care from a registered homeopath to build a strong immune system and address inherited tendencies. No child is born with a clean health-slate and your family’s health is the soil for your child’s health through their life. It is helpful to address the conditions inherited from the family at an early age for best health outcomes.
We also suggest treatment of acute ailments with homeopathy to maintain a good level of health and immune response.
Diet and nutrition are important if you choose not to vaccinate.
If you know or suspect your child has been unwell since a particular vaccine, homeopathy offers a number of options see the page on Vaccination Detoxing.
In addition to constitutional treatment using single homeopathic remedies, we also use our own detoxing program specific to vaccine-related issues, based on work by the late Dr Tinus Smits (www.tinussmits.com).
Be informed before you vaccinate.
Contact us for full details and the price of the ImmSafe Program.
Homeopathy is a traditional medicine. It may be used in conjunction with other medicines. For any ongoing chronic condition, it is important to be assessed or examined by your healthcare professional or specialist. Always seek medical advice in emergencies. The information on our website does not constitute medical advice. If in doubt as to the appropriateness of the information or a treatment seek advice from your homeopath.